Teamspeak 3.1 (2017)
Category : News
=== Client Release 184.108.40.206 12 Jan 2017
- Fixed crash at start on Windows Vista
=== Client Release 3.1 15 Dec 2016
- Added support for myTeamSpeak. Signing up for a myTeamSpeak account will allow you to synchronize your bookmarks, identities, hotkeys, whisper lists and channel subscriptions. Upcoming myTeamSpeak features will include addons synchronization, addons update management, and more.
- Added IPv6 support
- Filetransfer backend rewritten
- New improved echo cancellation implementation
- Addons now install into user directory by default, where no UAC is required unless using a portable installation.
- All backend for bookmarks, identities, hotkeys, whisperlists, subscriptions, addons etc. rewritten, using new storage system across all devices.
- New implementation of TSDNS. Important change: The client now only looks for a TSDNS server on a toplevel SRV record. For server name a.b.c.d.e the client will only search for a TSDNS server with a SRV record named _tsdns._tcp.d.e
- Added russian and japanese translations.
- Upgraded C++ runtime to Visual Studio 2015. Added support to install the Microsoft C++ runtime package on demand during update process.
- Added whisperlist import/export to textfile, see contextmenu on the
synchronized/local lists in whisperlists dialog. Requested by users for easier sharing of complex whisperlist setups.
- Added badges system. Redeem a code to receive special badges. Configure which of these badges should be shown in the client. See Options / MyTeamSpeak page
- Added -safemode commandline parameter to skip loading any plugins.
- Added check for injected Ad-Aware dll which may crash the TeamSpeak client.
- In recent OS X versions, hotkeys may stop working after using the built-in updater. When installing from a disk image, they work fine. We are currently evaluating this issue. If you are an OS X user and require hotkeys, consider using the disk image installer instead of the updater.
- TSDNS now uses the list https://publicsuffix.org/list/public_suffix_list.dat to determine at what level the client should query for a TSDNS server. It will pick the domain 1 level below the domains on that list. For example: for a.b.c.co.uk it will pick c.co.uk since co.uk is on that list.
- Do not consider a teredo tunnel as a routable ipv6 address. If there is no other routable ipv6 address, this means the client will not try to resolve ipv6 addresses.
- Submenus temporarily removed from Self menu on OS X until we find a workaround for Qt 5.6.1 issue with submenus not updating properly.
- Overhauled Windows sound backend.
- Plugins can now load dynamic libraries from a subfolder with same name as plugin library (Windows only).
- Added missing 16x16_myts_account.png to “Origin” iconpack (gfx/default.zip)